Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mii Fighter Customization References
Photo 
Some of the Mii Fighters' Customization items are references to other media.

The mecha suit for the Mii Brawler is likely a reference to the Alien franchise. Although they don't seem to be similar, they both have claws and need a pilot to maneuver the arms and legs with their own limbs.

[Image: MSDALIE_FE017_H.JPG][Image: body4.jpg]

The Ninja Headband is a reference to the popular anime/manga Naruto. The headband shows the Smash symbol on it just like how the forehead protectors have symbols based on their village in Naruto.
[Image: Forehead_Protector.png][Image: ewLoQwa.jpg]

What do you guys think? Could it be intentional or could it be unintentional?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well I looked it and the headband seems to originate from Naruto, so that's a refrence.
Not sure about the Mecha Suit being a reference to Alien though...

And also, I think that mask in 2nd picture might be reference to Jason from Friday the 13th...but I don't know it seems likley.
(11-28-2014, 01:58 PM)Boyobmas Wrote: Well I looked it and the headband seems to originate from Naruto, so that's a refrence.
Not sure about the Mecha Suit being a reference to Alien though...

And also, I think that mask in 2nd picture might be reference to Jason from Friday the 13th...but I don't know it seems likley.

The Hockey Mask isn't, I'm pretty sure. 

The mecha suit does have a few similarities to the one from Alien, both show a yellowish color (well greenish for Smash's Mecha Suit), both have claws, and both need a pilot to control the parts with his/her own limbs. It also looks a lot better if you could remove the Mii's head from the suit and it would match, sorta.