VGFacts

Full Version: Awards Thread 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, I got behind in this and this should have been posted a long time ago.  So, you can PM me nominations until 3/18/15.  Some notes: Some awards are new, and some have been changed.  I've decided that people can't repeat win an award.  So, if it's a returning award, I'll add who won last time so you don't nominate them and waste your time.  Also, Please post other award ideas in this thread very quickly over the next two/three days with some nominations for that award.

People We Miss in 2015 (Award that will have multiple winners.  We'll honor anyone that quit posting regularly in 2014.  Send in anybody you can think of).

Best GIFFer: (Award for posting Gifs, previous winner was retrolinkx)

Most Compulsive Thanker: (Person who thanks a lot, previous winner was PsychospaceCow)

Most Delicious Person: (This is a joke, but why not? Previous winner was PsychospaceCow)

Most Quoted Person: (Previous winner was SERIOUSLY THOUGH)

Best what's that thing under our usernames: (A best user title award, previous winner was Mass Distraction)

Best Dream: (An award for the Dream Thread, previous winner was retrolinkx)

Lord of the Forum: (Joke award... maybe? Previous winner was Petie)

Most Amazing Pets: (Previous winner was Beware of Cuccos/Boomer)

Most Majestic Selfies: (Best pictures of self. Previous winner was CosmykTheDolfyn)

Most Majestic Photos Period! (New award, great pictures not of self)

Most Interesting Vent: (Most interesting post in the Vent thread in either the Real Life OR General Gaming Sections of 2014/early2015, previous winner was Hexadecimal)

Best Video To Support VGFacts: (Best video made by a VGFacts member, previous winner was DidYouKnowGaming {as was expected})

Best Avatar: (Previous winner was PsychospaceCow)

Best Signature: (Previous winner was Arjahn)

Most Reputable: (Previous winner was Petie)

The Topic Setter: (Most interesting topics/new threads posted.  Previous winner was Beware of Cuccos)

Best Addition to the Cuccos Lore: CosmykTheDolfyn

News Anchor: (Best news stories posted.  Previous winner was SERIOUSLY THOUGH)

Get Some Sleep, Man!: (Whoever spends the most time on here.  Previous winner was gamemaster1991)

Most Impressive Collection: (Greatest collection of stuff in the Material Items thread, previous winner was Hexadecimal)

Best Tattoo: (Previous winner was Boomer)

Best Creative Work: (Greatest series of works in the Creative discussion.  Previous winner was SERIOUSLY THOUGH)

Most Manly Day (New award, given to people who had a crazy manly day. {Suggested in a post by SERIOUSLY THOUGH})

Craziest Day at Work (New Award - Craziest work stories, such as SERIOUSLY being in all the action of a shooting)

Trivia Star (New Award, for the person with the most accepted trivia.  This is a trivia site, after all)

Game with most contributions (New award and goes to game with the most trivia.  Not an award for any forum member, suggested by PsychoSpaceCow.)

Best Day (The Greatest day in the "How Was Your Day" thread, new award)

So there you have it, start sending in nominations/ideas for other new awards ASAP!

New Awards:
Best User Title that Matches User
Biggest Goddam Tease (Beardy nominated for very good reason)
The Streamer Award (best streams/stream appearances)
Coolest Consoles (because of the latest Question and the new console collection thread)
The Librarian (for the hardworking people who go through all of the trivia)

Awards updated. Send me in nominations soon, I'll reveal nominations tommorow morning (3/19/2015) If a partciular award doesn't have enough nominations, I'll pencil in as many as I can myself.
Oh goody goody! Its that time again. Best of luck to those who get nominated.
[Image: BJOCxpG.gif]
Yesssss !!!

I suggest we get in the nominations, then allow all the nominees to write, in under 50 words, why they should win that category.

Suggestions -
Most explosive exit from the forum.
Biggest goddam tease (I nominate Beardy).
Best User Title that matches the user
Oh damn, I won best giffer? I completely 5got, I haven't been posting a lot of gifs these days, but shit might as well start with one now.

[Image: vyse_confetti.gif]

(That's me when I win another award (hopefully) escaping straight afterwards since I have pirate things to do apparently.)

Also, you're forgetting something.

(11-11-2014, 06:18 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, for the 2015 VG Awards, I shall nominate you (Seriously) in the category of "The Man". All others nominated for this category shall be removed from said category, as there is no comparison!
(03-08-2015, 07:25 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: [ -> ]Oh damn, I won best giffer? I completely 5got, I haven't been posting a lot of gifs these days, but shit might as well start with one now.

(That's me when I win another award (hopefully) escaping straight afterwards since I have pirate things to do apparently.)

(11-11-2014, 06:18 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, for the 2015 VG Awards, I shall nominate you (Seriously) in the category of "The Man". All others nominated for this category shall be removed from said category, as there is no comparison!

Unbiasedly Seconded.
(03-08-2015, 08:48 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2015, 07:25 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: [ -> ]Oh damn, I won best giffer? I completely 5got, I haven't been posting a lot of gifs these days, but shit might as well start with one now.

(11-11-2014, 06:18 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, for the 2015 VG Awards, I shall nominate you (Seriously) in the category of "The Man". All others nominated for this category shall be removed from said category, as there is no comparison!

Unbiasedly Seconded.
While we're on unbiased awards, nobody minds if we add "Most Sublime Mustache on a VGFacts community member to grace AGDQ" awards, right?
^^^^^^I was about to bring that up, but you beat me to my own post. Good job.

(03-08-2015, 05:58 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: [ -> ]The MAN (SERIOUSLY has already won. KTHNXBAI)
(03-08-2015, 09:11 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: [ -> ]^^^^^^I was about to bring that up, but you beat me to my own post. Good job.

(03-08-2015, 05:58 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: [ -> ]The MAN (SERIOUSLY has already won.  KTHNXBAI)

Guess I was the quick on that one. Speaking of nominations. If my memory is correct. I was nominated for 'best creative user' last year. 
What's up with the "KTHNXBAI"?
I don't know. It was part of your post.
I quoted part of Mr. Mustache's post. Oh well.
My Suggestion:

Most occasional posts during a long length of time from a sort-of defunct user though he really doesn't want to be defunct but just doesn't have anything to post award :3
There's quite a few really specific ones here. Not sure how feel, but rolling with it.
I suggest changing Berry's suggestion to
Wants to be the berry best like no one ever was :
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5