VGFacts

Full Version: PsychoSpaceCow's Artwork and Sundries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I thought I already made this thread, but I could find it.

Regardless, this is where I shall put my pixelated pieces of pictorial posts.
Pardon the Ps it happened to pan out like that.

[Image: electronic_soul_by_goldfisharmada-d61r8a5.png]

I thought of this while taking a state required exam. Being the English exam, I was left with quite a bit of time, solitude with nothing to do, and only faces around me. I started drawing, and it led to this among other ideas and concepts. What is the soul of a machine? It embodies and gives life, and so appropriately, it would be its power, electricity. So, the electronic soul was conceived. I wanted it to be like that of an aberration, or other souls found in media, but I didn't want it to be organic. I wanted it to be alive, but unnatural. As such, it was fashioned in the visage of man and machine.

If so you wish, feel free to lay this to canvas and color.
Also, I will accept requests.
No one wants to see anything? I'm offering my time to find some inspiration and convince myself to get up and draw a bit.
It's kind of hard to see what you've drawn. You should increase the contrast on it, or put it into your favorite painting program and trace the lines.
(04-22-2013, 11:48 AM)Lazlo Falconi Wrote: [ -> ]It's kind of hard to see what you've drawn. You should increase the contrast on it, or put it into your favorite painting program and trace the lines.

... This is from the program...

This is why I need photoshop. I hate this autodesk stuff. It was free, and better than paint but I hate it.
I'm trained in shop, not this.

I'll see about that hopefully.
It looks like a really cliche death beam, I like it.
That being said, it could use some shading, and I don't care much for the background.
Yeah, I know... The program I currently have merges all layers when you quit so I'm saving my money to get the thing I'm actually trained in, Photoshop.
Jasc Paintshop Pro is much cheaper--though very different so you might have trouble using it at first.

In the mean time you should try the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It's almost as powerful as Photoshop but completely free.
Nah, I am trained in PS, so I might as well use it.
(04-24-2013, 04:45 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I am trained in PS, so I might as well use it.

I'd used Gimp for baby things like adjusting contrast and brightness.
(04-24-2013, 04:45 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I am trained in PS, so I might as well use it.

I'm not sure if you ever want to get a job that requires the use of Photoshop or not, but you should probably get over that mindset if you do--Or heck, even if you don't. I was trained in Photoshop, too. But I worked at a company that used Paintshop Pro. So I learned at least some basic functionality in that. Knowing how to use a single program is kind of a useless skill. Knowing how to learn to use a program is one that will last you the rest of your life, and keep you from being one of those old people who still use WIndows 95 in 2013 because "it's always worked before".
noted.
Can someone please comment on this thread today.

I want to take pictures of some of my hand drawing but have to go to school first and will probably forget.
(04-29-2013, 05:55 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please comment on this thread today.

I want to take pictures of some of my hand drawing but have to go to school first and will probably forget.

That sounds cool. I would like to see them. hopefully you don't forget them.
Alright, this is going to be a lot of pictures. I'm doing this kind of quickly and I plan on posting more later, but keep in mind, these vary by age a bit.

[Image: 23516335.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37