VGFacts

Full Version: New Xbox Reveal - May 21st!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: 3Jhtf1l.jpg]

Quote:On Tuesday May 21st, we’ll mark the beginning of a new generation of games, TV and entertainment. On that day, we’ll be holding a special press event on the Xbox campus and we invite you to join us via the live global stream that will be available on Xbox.com, Xbox LIVE and broadcast on Spike TV if you are in the US or Canada.

On that day, we’ll share our vision for Xbox, and give you a real taste of the future. Then, 19-days later at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, we’ll continue the conversation and showcase our full lineup of blockbuster games.

We are thrilled to pull back the curtain and reveal what we’ve been working on.

Time to put those rumors and speculations to rest. BRING. IT. ON!!!!
Always online?
More like, always not getting my money

Am I right?

...I'll go now
So, about this new Xbox, is it true that the games for it are going to be coded, so that you can't lend it to anyone else?
(04-24-2013, 02:00 PM)Hipserious Wrote: [ -> ]Always online?
More like, always not getting my money

Am I right?

...I'll go now
You realize that the always-online thing is just a rumor, right?

And it's most likely not going to be always online, as that would just be plain stupid.

(04-24-2013, 02:04 PM)Methsia Wrote: [ -> ]So, about this new Xbox, is it true that the games for it are going to be coded, so that you can't lend it to anyone else?
Basically blocking used games. Just a rumor.

Remember. Absolutely NOTHING about the new xbox hasn't been confirmed by Microsoft and won't be until this event.
I'm betting that the new console will be called spot. X marks the spot and the best way to not be harmed by pirates is to be one.
[Image: bc1bd88d5b036de7ded0ef4d0fafacfc-microso...rategy.jpg]

Pretty much what I'm looking forward to.
HAHA! lol at the pepperoni DLC. Am getting that DLC
[Image: orth-bane.gif]
(04-24-2013, 05:47 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ][Image: orth-bane.gif]

That gif is the greatest gif I think I've ever seen in my life

Where have I seen this before?
I'm almost positive Microsoft already confirmed that the new Xbox won't be always on.
(04-24-2013, 06:56 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]

At the pearly gates of heaven where all legendary .gifs go
(04-24-2013, 08:37 PM)Arjahn Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2013, 06:56 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]

At the pearly gates of heaven where all legendary .gifs go

Huh, I gotta find my way back there. This world sucks.
New Xbox AND new Daft Punk album ON THE SAME DAY?! Jeez, May 21st is gunna be a big day.
I hope that "can't play used games" thing is not true at all... and they don't call it Durango. I always think of chameleons when I hear it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7