VGFacts

Full Version: Favorite videogame commercial?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So, videogame ads are usually either really impressive or really f*cking weird, what are some of your favorites?

Here's one of my favorites for being awesome.

And here's one that's weird as hell, but still a classic.
Here are a couple of favorites of mine. I'll post more later if I can think of anything.

You gotta love the Wario Land games.

Not an ad for a game but it has a character from a game in it and its a good short ad

Mario getting taken away by the cops always cracks me up.
I've never seen it on TV myself, but there's a Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask advert which is ... really bleak, as if the world itself is going to end.
And it's awesome.
(07-22-2013, 04:11 PM)Dutchtica Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen it on TV myself, but there's a Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask advert which is ... really bleak, as if the world itself is going to end.
And it's awesome.

This one?

Actually, I think the world ending in the commercial is all of them...
(07-22-2013, 04:16 PM)ThisGuyInTheSuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2013, 04:11 PM)Dutchtica Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen it on TV myself, but there's a Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask advert which is ... really bleak, as if the world itself is going to end.
And it's awesome.

This one?

This is the one I found and it is still pretty bleak, but that's why I love the game. It's a fun dark game that EVERYONE should play.

Edit:This one is not about the world ending

I mean, someone had too...
Come on guys? Where is Segata Sanshiro?

(07-22-2013, 04:16 PM)ThisGuyInTheSuit Wrote: [ -> ]
This one?

(07-22-2013, 05:26 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
This is the one I found and it is still pretty bleak, but that's why I love the game. It's a fun dark game that EVERYONE should play.

Thanks! It's very close to the first one, but it has a lot more narration.
This is a compilation of the really dark Majora's Mask commercials that was done in War of the Worlds fashion:

R.I.P. Phil Hartman

Okay, unoriginal choice here but it's too good too pass up.

gotta go fast

A cool live-action/animated ad of Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

And an ad from the first Luigi's Mansion

Pages: 1 2 3 4