VGFacts
At the Movies! - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: At the Movies! (/thread-14.html)

RE: At the Movies! - Mass Distraction - 10-16-2013

I have finally seen so many movies that I have actually already seen every movie shown on a major channel during the next weekend. Achievement unlocked?

RE: At the Movies! - CazTheGamerGuy - 10-17-2013

I thought this would be a thread dedicated to Roger & Ebert. I am thoroughly disappointed.

RE: At the Movies! - Mass Distraction - 10-18-2013

RE: At the Movies! - Mass Distraction - 10-20-2013

^From sensible to one of the least sensible horror movies ever, I just watched the new Evil Dead. I went into it being a big Evil Dead fan and I must admit, they totally delivered and gave me that great Evil Dead experience I was wanting. All the references to previous movies were candy for my eyes. I'd say... 8.5/10. And trust me, that's a really good number from me.

RE: At the Movies! - retrolinkx - 10-20-2013

Just saw Despicable Me 2. Thought it was good, I liked the original more, but it was a really good film though.

RE: At the Movies! - Hexadecimal - 10-27-2013

Watched the Last House on the Left remake. Just your typical violence against women and then revenge film, but the parents were awesome. I think from what I heard the original was actually a lot sadder.

RE: At the Movies! - tigerlily - 10-28-2013

Is there anything worth watching at the cinema at the moment?
We're (still) going through our DVD collection from A-Z. We're on N at the moment and tonight's movie is the Neverending Story :D

RE: At the Movies! - Dazz - 10-28-2013

We watched Network last night, which I still find to be a film with about 20 minutes of great content, and 100 minutes of boring drivel.

But seriously, check out some of these rants... They're great.

RE: At the Movies! - Zaliphone - 10-28-2013

I recently watched Commando and Escape from LA on Netflix. They were both exactly what I expected and I loved every second of it. I just wish I could easily watch (read: watch for free) Escape from New York, because that's supposed to actually be good, unlike it's similarly named sequel.

And Dredd. Two words. Holy shit.

RE: At the Movies! - Mass Distraction - 11-09-2013

Curse of Chucky was friggin' amazing! It was just as good as Bride of Chucky, which previously was my favorite in the series. Now I need to watch the first two Child's Play movies.

I really liked the fact that they went back to pure horror from comedy/horror. I wasn't a big fan of Seed of Chucky.

RE: At the Movies! - Ghost Nappa - 12-07-2013

I'm watching Nacho Libre, loved as a kid and I still do now.

RE: At the Movies! - RepentantSky - 12-08-2013

Please, please tell me someone has seen Frozen. I made a thread and got no reply. There's gotta be someone here who likes this amazing movie.

RE: At the Movies! - Mass Distraction - 12-08-2013

Man of Steel honestly wasn't as great as everyone makes it out to be. At least not to a person whose knowledge on Supe consists of the first three seasons of Smallville and a couple of episodes of a cartoon from the 80s.

RE: At the Movies! - Psychospacecow - 12-08-2013

I heard that a lot from people on memebase's superhero section, something about almost leveling a city or something.

RE: At the Movies! - Mass Distraction - 12-08-2013

(12-08-2013, 11:57 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I heard that a lot from people on memebase's superhero section, something about almost leveling a city or something.

In Man of Steel? There was some gravitational device the Kryptonians were using to change the planet to a new Krypton and started using it in the middle of Metropolis.