VGFacts
The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! (/thread-157.html)

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Psychospacecow - 02-07-2014

I liked it for the video, so I put it in video land.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 02-07-2014

I haven't laughed so hard in awhile.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - GameWizard001 - 02-08-2014

(02-07-2014, 10:52 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I haven't laughed so hard in awhile.

That video made me want to go looking through more of those videos and this is the funniest one I've found so far among the giant trove of animated shorts they have.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CLXcool - 02-13-2014

Some CG test footage of 'Get A Horse' so the animators could get a good idea how to animate 1930s Mickey with CGI animation.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - GameWizard001 - 02-16-2014

Okay I saw this off the SourceFed website and it was so funny. I would listen to so many rap and hip hop music if they were performed the way Gary Oldman does it.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 02-17-2014

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CosmykTheDolfyn - 02-18-2014

I haven't posted any rollerblading videos recently, but this one made my jaw drop. Triple backflip with a 180 twist, anyone?

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 02-18-2014

(02-18-2014, 06:00 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I haven't posted any rollerblading videos recently, but this one made my jaw drop. Triple backflip with a 180 twist, anyone?

Doesn't his head only reach noon twice ? Or does his 180 add another flip ?
I ask as a blading not-pro !

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CosmykTheDolfyn - 02-18-2014

(02-18-2014, 06:53 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(02-18-2014, 06:00 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I haven't posted any rollerblading videos recently, but this one made my jaw drop. Triple backflip with a 180 twist, anyone?
Mega Awesome Video

Doesn't his head only reach noon twice ? Or does his 180 add another flip ?
I ask as a blading not-pro !
I honestly am confused myself. When he starts the twist, it seems like to me that he adds in another inversion that is a flip, but it could just be a double. Even if it was all in slow-mo, I feel as if it would b hard to tell just from the angle.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - DeerBoarDude - 02-20-2014

Bogans: The Documentary

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - GameWizard001 - 02-22-2014

I was already on board for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy just because I liked the Marvel films, but now seeing this after seeing a snippet of them on Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes off Netflix, I'm all in with this film. I want to see it now.....RIGHT NOW!

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CosmykTheDolfyn - 02-25-2014

So, want to see one rollerblader nearly decapitate another in the largest European contest that went down yesterday? Sure you do, it'll be a long time before you see something else that was such a close call.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CLXcool - 02-26-2014

If anyone on here has seen the pilot Riding Shotgun, the creators are trying to get it funded for an animated series(they are funding it through indiegogo instead of kickstarter)

By all rights this should be a reality. Since the world needs adult animation that isn't from the likes of the comedic crap from Seth Macfarlane.Here's the pilot if those who haven't seen the pilot beforehand can see it now.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - retrolinkx - 02-26-2014

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 03-02-2014