VGFacts
The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! (/thread-157.html)

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CLXcool - 03-03-2014

The skeleton dance recreated with SFM

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 03-05-2014

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Kakariko Kid - 03-05-2014

That was.......somewhat strange. Of course, Salvador Dali was strange. I did kinda like it though.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - JiraiyaSennin - 03-05-2014

That was absolutely beautiful.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 03-06-2014

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CLXcool - 03-09-2014

The latest reaction and review video. Hellsing920 checks out Paprika.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Psychospacecow - 03-10-2014

I thought this was pretty cool. A man in Brazil animated his son and himself in DBZ for the kid's 9th birthday and got the voice actors for Goku and Bulma to wish him a happy birthday.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Psychospacecow - 03-10-2014

One of these days, I'll be the one with an hour long video about opening 160 packs of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CLXcool - 03-11-2014

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 03-11-2014

I am ECSTATIC that this was never picked up; this is just as bad as that Loonatics abomination. I also don't understand why Peter Perfect and Penelope Pitstop have aged and had kids while the others stay the same or get replaced with new characters (Creepy Coupe). Pat Pending was waaay to creepy! He was one of my favorite characters in the original series so it hurt to see him reduced to just an insane scientist.

I know that Jim Cummings replaced Paul Winchell as Tigger, but that doesn't mean he can pull off Dastardly! I've always hated his voice acting for him!

BARG. This just left a bad taste in my mouth and the Youtube comments praising it made it even worse. I wish people would just leave old shows alone instead of thinking they need to be rebooted. You just end up pissing off the real fans of the original.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 03-13-2014

I'M CRYING

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - GameWizard001 - 03-13-2014

(03-11-2014, 11:14 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: BARG. This just left a bad taste in my mouth and the Youtube comments praising it made it even worse. I wish people would just leave old shows alone instead of thinking they need to be rebooted. You just end up pissing off the real fans of the original.

Which sums up this bastard version of Teen Titans!

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - JiraiyaSennin - 03-14-2014

I was so happy when I heard that Teen Titans was coming back on, then they pull this kiddy bullcrap.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Psychospacecow - 03-14-2014

The funny thing is, they had a chibi art style at first, but then they went with the flash look. I think it was a different show for it actually, but its what started the buzz.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CLXcool - 03-14-2014

Hex, if you thought that was bad. Here's something good that didn't get picked up. And I'm not counting the shorts that were part of DC nation. I know a couple of people who worked on this short, they were pretty bummed that this didn't get picked up as a show.