VGFacts
The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! (/thread-157.html)

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - GameWizard001 - 05-23-2014

(05-23-2014, 10:14 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(05-23-2014, 09:51 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote: Parenting at its best.....or worst, who really gives a shit anymore about this movie.

Short awnser: Everyone

Long Awnser: Everyone but you, me, and Hex. I hate this movie and I've yet to see it. Can we do what the song says and "Let it go"? The song isn't even that good.

I don't hate, I like it for the most part. What I'm hating about is everyone doing their damndest to keep it going long after it should be relevant anymore.

For fuck sakes, why is it being made into an On Ice production? It is about as "On the Nose" of a thought as you can get with this film.

As I said, this film is okay with me but I'm gonna hate it and burn my copy if this shit keeps up. Bury it like E.T. Atari games.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - gamemaster1991 - 05-23-2014

(05-23-2014, 10:20 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote:
(05-23-2014, 10:14 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(05-23-2014, 09:51 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote: Parenting at its best.....or worst, who really gives a shit anymore about this movie.

Short awnser: Everyone

Long Awnser: Everyone but you, me, and Hex. I hate this movie and I've yet to see it. Can we do what the song says and "Let it go"? The song isn't even that good.

I don't hate, I like it for the most part. What I'm hating about is everyone doing their damndest to keep it going long after it should be relevant anymore.

For fuck sakes, why is it being made into an On Ice production? It is about as "On the Nose" of a thought as you can get with this film.

As I said, this film is okay with me but I'm gonna hate it and burn my copy if this shit keeps up. Bury it like E.T. Atari games.

I guess "hate" is not the right word to use, but yes, I'm tired of the movie without seeing it. It was cute to see the new princesses everywhere, but now I wish it would go away. It has become way too overrated.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 05-24-2014

I'm basically this cat.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CosmykTheDolfyn - 05-24-2014

I hate Frozen. Elsa just did not think logically, Anna is a total airhead that has no character development from 6 to 18 who is completely dependent on a guy to do everything due her.
The singing is all right, but not near as good as claimed.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CLXcool - 05-26-2014

Very creative use for traditional animation cels.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - GameWizard001 - 05-26-2014

Conan shows once again how hilariously awful he is at playing video games.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CosmykTheDolfyn - 05-29-2014

So, this video just made me stop and kind of go "Woah".
Now, it's true that the majority of domestic abuse cases are men hurting women, but the fact that people wouldn't even notice it occurring the other way around is kind of shocking. Domestic abuse requires more notice - no matter who the perpetrator is.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 05-29-2014

^ Just a quick note that I edited your post to make the video show up. That's all I did.

But yeah, that sadly happens a lot where people think it's funny if a guy is getting abused by a woman since females are seen as the weaker sex. Here's the thing... If a guy DOES hit a woman back in self defense then he's put in the "bad guy" role for hitting a female.

So either way a guy can't win in a situation like that, which is ridiculous.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CLXcool - 05-29-2014

this looks very promising and well detailed in terms of animation

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 05-30-2014

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - retrolinkx - 05-30-2014

Perfect.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - GameWizard001 - 05-31-2014

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Psychospacecow - 06-01-2014

I wonder if people from Japan think our commercials are weird.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - GameWizard001 - 06-01-2014

(05-30-2014, 10:28 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:

Always like Scene From A Hat.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - GameWizard001 - 06-05-2014

Probably a good thing mankind doesn't share the Earth with this or any of the other creatures that were found in this mine because we would do one of two things;

1) Never go outside again ever

or

2) Hunt them down and fuck it.....I mean kill it and eat it......and some would probably try and have sex with it, lets be honest those people exist and that scares me more than the giant alligator they named after the Balrog from LOTR. You know it must be badass if you name it after a giant fire demon.