VGFacts
The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! (/thread-157.html)

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Psychospacecow - 11-08-2014

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Kakariko Kid - 11-12-2014

(06-19-2013, 10:06 PM)JiraiyaSennin Wrote: This video still makes me laugh, as well as other stuff from nigahiga.

I hope no-one has posted this video. I didn't go through all the pages, but I thought of this after watching How to Be Ninja. Welcome, West Virginia Ninja.

I'll leave this here. I love impersonations of Carl in Slingblade.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 11-12-2014

I wouldn't say that I know this person real well, but I watch her activity on sites and we've posted back and forth to each other a few times. She makes some really neat characters and shows some real promise in regards to animation.

Unfortunately, since her characters can be considered "furries", she gets a lot of hate, and this video sparked a ton. I guess YouTube's option to alert copyright violations is so sensitive right now just anyone can do it, which resulted in this video getting trolled and pulled. She's still trying to fight the claim and get it back up.

Well, it's at least here to stay on Vimeo and I thought I'd share. It does need some work since there's a few frames that have way too static of characters, and lip syncing is off, but it's still pretty good. I couldn't do any better.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Psychospacecow - 11-13-2014

The unfortunate fact with that video is that there actually is a legitimate copyright claim to follow here seeing as its using music from a different source. Millennium copyright act at work.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 11-13-2014

(11-13-2014, 12:12 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: The unfortunate fact with that video is that there actually is a legitimate copyright claim to follow here seeing as its using music from a different source. Millennium copyright act at work.

But there are a massive amount of videos on YouTube that are like that and she knows for a fact it's a certain troll that got it pulled due to the comments in the complaint. It would've been fine if it weren't for that person. I can't say I fully understand the situation 100% since she doesn't want to name the person, but this is what she's said on her Tumblr. 

I've had notices that I've uploaded copyrighted material, but none of them have ever been pulled, just blocked in certain parts of the world. I had a video muted once, but I stated my case that I was trying to make more people aware of the song since it's an oldie and was making no money off it. They unmuted the video and it's still my most viewed to date. I should really re-do it since the quality is shit.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Psychospacecow - 11-13-2014

Yet it still applies in your case. It'll get reviewed, from what I've heard its an automated system atm, and we'll see what happens.

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/dmca-youtube-terrorism-dox-al-hayat/

That being said, the system has its flaws.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 11-13-2014

Well, here's some of the things she posted that show that any of YouTube's ways of detecting copyright violation didn't get her; it was that person:

Well “Die Young”s launch was a bit shakier then I anticipated with a troll being able to get it down so fast and all the confusion, but honestly THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Thank you everyone who shared it and enjoyed and have messaged me your kind words, seriously thank you! I’m like drowning in inspired words and it’s making me super happy!
As far as the Youtube release, I definitely plan on getting it back but due to Youtubes really stupid counter notice policy, I may be holding off a few days to deal with it. I really don’t have the energy for more stress at the moment, so the video will live on vimeo at least until I can get through all these overwhelming messages and emotions!

I will know over the next few days whether or not the Youtube version will be able to live again! It’s actually kinda insane whats going on behind the scenes, some good-REALLY GOOD- and some bad -frustratingly bad-
Lets just say, I know exactly who the person was who got the video pulled. On the upside, I have some help on my side to beat her! It’s also possible a certain singer might be seeing the film soon! <33333333 It’s all kind of a blur right now.
On a related note, I PLEASE ask. Can you guys stop re-uploading the film on YT!? It could really damage things! If you have, please take it down asap! Or if you know somebody who has, please ask them kindly to remove it! c:
Thank you!!

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 11-14-2014

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - gamemaster1991 - 11-15-2014

^
That is not all of the incradibly wrong toys.

'

I wonder how most of these toys made it to market.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CLXcool - 11-18-2014

Butter's dad finally gets whats coming to him

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 11-20-2014

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - retrolinkx - 11-21-2014

Hahaha, this is too perfect.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Psychospacecow - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 05:36 PM)retrolinkx Wrote:

Hahaha, this is too perfect.

I love when they do these things.

This is my favorite.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Psychospacecow - 12-01-2014

Has sorcery gone too far?