VGFacts
The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! (/thread-157.html)

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 12-10-2016

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-13-2016

Yo, this is like... to believe that such place existed...I should go there someday!

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-16-2016

So recently found this, it gave me a good chuckle.

And before anyone stars asking, yes, this is a actual Japanese folk tale.

EDIT: This tale was referenced multiple times in Japanese media including Fullmetal Alchemist.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 12-19-2016

I really like videos with obnoxious birds.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - CLXcool - 12-19-2016

Get ready for your feet to be tapped to some jazz.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-22-2016

Good ol' Lemmino did it again:

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - The Table Destroyer - 12-31-2016

This kid has some potentional.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 12-31-2016

I lose interest in any channel that involves the user "reacting" to anything. "Oh look at my totally natural and not scripted or exaggerated 'reaction'."
The only reactions worth watching are those of animals. Give me "Mittens reacts to a video of birds chirping" any day.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 12-31-2016

^ The only "reaction" video with a human I liked was actually really mean. It was for one of the Dead Island game trailers. Geoff from Rooster Teeth has become VERY sensitive to anything involving little girls even since he became a dad. The trailer featured one getting killed, so they wanted to see if he could sit through it, and he started crying.

Poor guy, but I have to admit I am jealous of his daughter. He loves his family so much and I'd kill to have him and Griffon for parents.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-31-2016

(12-31-2016, 03:04 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I'd kill to have him and Griffon for parents.

When you say "Griffon" you are talking about another menber of the Rooster Teeth crew?

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 12-31-2016

(12-31-2016, 03:13 PM)Space Jockey Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 03:04 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I'd kill to have him and Griffon for parents.

When you say "Griffon" you are talking about another menber of the Rooster Teeth crew?

Griffon is Geoff's wife. She was a bigger part of the RT crew, now only occasionally appearing, because she does her own thing now. She's big into wood carving and made Majora's Mask once that caught a whole bunch of attention. Their kid really lucked out with what amazing parents she got.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - The Table Destroyer - 01-01-2017

(12-31-2016, 01:12 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I lose interest in any channel that involves the user "reacting" to anything. "Oh look at my totally natural and not scripted or exaggerated 'reaction'."
The only reactions worth watching are those of animals. Give me "Mittens reacts to a video of birds chirping" any day.

Well,that´s not the only thing thst he does.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - retrolinkx - 01-01-2017

(12-31-2016, 01:12 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: I lose interest in any channel that involves the user "reacting" to anything. "Oh look at my totally natural and not scripted or exaggerated 'reaction'."

Same here, along with people who watch others play new video games just to see them react to it.

It's just stupid, and it really ticks me off when people would rather watch someone play a video game then play the fucking game themselves, as well as having the audacity to consider themselves as having finished the game due to watching it.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - Hexadecimal - 01-01-2017

(01-01-2017, 09:41 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: It's just stupid, and it really ticks me off when people would rather watch someone play a video game then play the fucking game themselves, as well as having the audacity to consider themselves as having finished the game due to watching it.

...Oh... Well... I do that a lot. It used to be because I didn't have the money to buy the system the game was for, then it was because I had no interest in the game play mechanics but did want to see the story, and sometimes it's because I want to see if the game is any good. I only bought Pokemon Moon after watching some people play it; otherwise I STILL wouldn't own it.

I don't pretend that I played the game myself, though. I outright said that I watch people play The Walking Dead games. I honest to god could not have gotten through the second game myself. I looked away when Clem had to stitch up her own arm; I would have gotten sick if I'd had to do that myself and watch the whole sequence.

RE: The Share Youtube Videos Thread! - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 01-01-2017

In other news, good ol' Lemmino uploaded a recap of the previous year: