VGFacts
VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Playground (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics (/thread-1599.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - TheTrueBoss997 - 06-30-2014

Slade checks the map to see if he could get a general idea of where they are heading. He then proceeds to look around the carriages to see if there is a place he could get a nap before they reach their destination.

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - gamemaster1991 - 07-01-2014

Zed decides to check out the rest of the train to see who else is on, as well as seeing what else the train may be carrying.

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - CosmykTheDolfyn - 07-01-2014

HIM pulls a doughnut out of his shorts, takes a bite out of it, offers it to Slade and then takes a nap on top of his battering ram before the train stops.

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - DeerBoarDude - 07-02-2014

Kyle wakes up from his sleep he's been having. He asks everyone what happened since he slept.

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-09-2014

Just an update - It's my love's birthday, and then my mum's arriving to visit, so I don't know if I'll be able to update for a while. I'll try to, though :)

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - TheTrueBoss997 - 07-10-2014

(07-09-2014, 01:49 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Just an update - It's my love's birthday, and then my mum's arriving to visit, so I don't know if I'll be able to update for a while. I'll try to, though :)

It's alright, you go enjoy your time we can wait a bit to see what brilliance you'll give us next.

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - DeerBoarDude - 08-04-2014

Is the RPG still on? It's almost been a whole month...

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-04-2014

It sure is -- a little patience and bam, the next episode will be out.

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - Arjahn - 08-06-2014

(07-09-2014, 01:49 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Just an update - It's my love's birthday, and then my mum's arriving to visit, so I don't know if I'll be able to update for a while. I'll try to, though :)

But my birthday isn't until next month...

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-10-2014

A new episode is up ! Get readin' :)

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - CosmykTheDolfyn - 08-10-2014

HIM makes a sign that says "I love you Venezuela!" and attempts to hang it out the window as the train pulls into the station.

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - ClaudX - 08-10-2014

Adessi wakes up, but pretends to be unconscious so he can listen to the dark figures without them suspecting anything.

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - TheTrueBoss997 - 08-10-2014

Slade wakes up from a nightmare he had. He decides to leave at the station. I would also want to name my new cat companion Mr. Jinx.

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - Psychospacecow - 08-10-2014

Reed, unsure as to what just happened in its entirety, motions to see if the others could access their time devices as he can't quite reach his. This is hidden in his speech as he explains that "they are foreigners from Ontario who had come to Mexico on vacation, but their car broke down in the desert and .... yadayadayada stalling".

RE: VG Facts - The RPG - Logistics - gamemaster1991 - 08-13-2014

Zed, deciding that it's a better idea to stick together rather than splitting up, decides to follow Slade, but wants to find another way to travel (Wagon, horse, mine cart, ECT).