VGFacts
The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri (/thread-3733.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - Psychospacecow - 07-09-2017

Imgur works too if you don't mind the progressive bloat it has going on. https://imgur.com/

If anyone has the trophies, lemme know. I'll just replace them with whatever otherwise.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 07-09-2017

(07-09-2017, 02:07 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Imgur works too if you don't mind the progressive bloat it has going on. https://imgur.com/

Firts time I'm hearing about this. Care to explain?

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - Psychospacecow - 07-09-2017

It used to be a lot more lightweight. It takes longer to load nowadays, and they got hacked around a year ago. Forget the details, but nothing really came of it.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - retrolinkx - 07-17-2017

I learnt the first four chords of Hitori Bocchi, and my index finger hurts from holding strings on my guitar.

I'm not sure what else to do with my time over summer, so I decided to learn some songs on the guitar, and I think I started off with one that might be somewhat easy for me. Just having trouble moving my fingers to the right chords.

It....doesn't sound right to me, but I could just be doing it wrong as far as I know. Hoping to know how to play it, albeit badly soon enough. Then I'd move onto the Legendary Song from Gitaroo Man.

So that when I eventually get transported to a video game world and have to play something near the campfire while my waifu sleeps on my shoulder I can actually play something instead of awkwardly staring at the night sky.

I mean uh...ignore that.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 07-17-2017

I'm the only one here who actually feels sorry for Voat? I mean, when Reddit attempted to homogenize their userbase by filtering out everyone they didn't like, people looked for an alternative that supports free speech, said alternative being called 'Voat'; the problem being that because of Reddit's fliter process, Voat was going to get filled up with the original place's rejects (as in, the people who got banned for being assholes rather than for having a different opinion). The fact that the site also worked wokingly, leaving only a few people who could whitstand it, just further sped up the homogenization of Voat's userbase.

Basically, it became another shameless echo-chamber. What a waste, the site surely had potential.

EDIT: Look, I know Reddit can get quite nasty sometimes (I don't even visit the site as much as I used to for that reason). But seriously, Voat is a really fucked up place.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - CosmykTheDolfyn - 07-22-2017

I got a harmonica and am attempting to learn the basics of it.

It's actually a fairly fun little endeavor so far. Simple enough of an instrument to feel like you're doing something from the first time you try.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - retrolinkx - 07-23-2017

Well, I've learnt the Seinfeld theme on guitar. It's surprisingly simple, if any of you have a guitar lying around I think you should try.

Hopefully this will come in handy sometime in my life.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-24-2017

(07-23-2017, 07:08 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Hopefully this will come in handy sometime in my life.

When you're next at a party, and that one guy who always bloody brings his guitar turns up to play Wonderwall, you can be all "Son... let me show you what real men play."

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - Petie - 08-14-2017

Hi everyone! Stopped by to check in, did some mod stuff, and realized it's been a while since I've spoken to many of you. I hope you're all doing well! :)

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - retrolinkx - 08-19-2017

Not sure when this happened, and why there isn't a news post about it (to my knowledge) but congrats Kakariko on becoming a moderator.

Just remember, your internet responsibilities are much more important than your friends and family life, so I'd just give up on that social life right now if I were you. Spoiler:I know you know I'm joking, but without me saying I'm joking you'd probably think I'm a heartless dick, so please know I am joking

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - Kakariko Kid - 08-19-2017

I know you are, Colossus. Thanks. SERIOUSLY felt compelled to tell everyone in World News. Lol

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 08-19-2017

WAIT WHAT? Kakariko is a mod now?

How long I have been away anyway?!?

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - Colossus - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 11:34 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: I know you are, Colossus. Thanks. SERIOUSLY felt compelled to tell everyone in World News. Lol

Wait, I'm what now? Did I miss something??

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 02:43 PM)Colossus Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 11:34 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: I know you are, Colossus. Thanks. SERIOUSLY felt compelled to tell everyone in World News. Lol

Wait, I'm what now? Did I miss something??

Probably he confused you with Retro.

RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - Kakariko Kid - 08-19-2017

Jocko called it. By the time I scrolled down to reply, the names switched in my process of thinking (or lack thereof). I blame being outside in the heat, watching a softball tournament, and the sun being in my eyes. My apologies to retro and Colossus.