Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri
You're all so chit-chatty that we're now on Act III of our chit-chat production (Oscar nomintation pending).

Here's to another 100 pages of laughs, tears, and occasional meltdowns.

Rules for the thread :
  1. All posts must be in haiku and written in a Scottish accent.
  2. No post may use a word used by a previous post.
  3. All posts must mention the sweet nectar Mountain Dew, because Mountain Dew is life (they have my address send help)
  4. The letter 'e' is only permitted on days that rythme with Monday. 
  5. Automatic bans to those who speak ill of our saviour in liquid form, Mountain Dewritos.
Arjahn is the first
Poster inside of this thread
Mountain Dew sucks butt
Ayy, I got to name it this time.

Can't wait for The Chit Chat Thread v4: Electric Troubadour
Mountain Dewritos would be sticky and dusty at the same time. Not a fan.
So, what's the origin behind this "Electric Potpourri" title? It is a reference to something?
(01-08-2017, 02:13 PM)Space Jockey Wrote: So, what's the origin behind this "Electric Potpourri" title? It is a reference to something?

Not a clue, but it sounds damn catchy.
(01-08-2017, 01:50 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Mountain Dewritos would be sticky and dusty at the same time. Not a fan.

Eww, no thanks. I second this notion.
When I was a child, there was a rumor(?) going around that the Yellow #6 ingredient, found in Mountain Dew, would cause a dude's Johnson to become Johnson Jr. Norway and Finland banned it for a reason...
I love how right off the bat this thread is freaking weird xD
(01-08-2017, 03:31 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I love how right off the bat this thread is freaking weird xD

I expect nothing less.
(01-08-2017, 03:48 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 03:31 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I love how right off the bat this thread is freaking weird xD

I expect nothing less.

Frankly, I expected more.
I got nothing worth posting, only the simple fact that I want to be a apart of Page One.

BUT, I did recently found out that at one point Stan Lee created a comic book starring the musical group known as the Backstreet Boys.

[Image: BackstreetProjectCover.jpg]

I just love the wonderful medium that is Comic Books. I just F@*king love it.
(01-08-2017, 02:13 PM)Space Jockey Wrote: So, what's the origin behind this "Electric Potpourri" title? It is a reference to something?

There was a film back in the 80's or so called "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo" the subtitle "Electric Boogaloo" originally a reference to a funk-oriented dance style of the same name, but now it's more or less added onto sequels to things for a laugh.

So either this thread or the gaming one was called "v2: Electric Boogaloo" and I wanted to carry on that tradition with a name that rhymes this time with 3.

And voila. Electric Potpurri (Produced "Po-Poree" for anyone who doesn't know) was born.
(01-09-2017, 07:47 AM)Berry Wrote: I got nothing worth posting, only the simple fact that I want to be a apart of Page One.

BUT, I did recently found out that at one point Stan Lee created a comic book starring the musical group known as the Backstreet Boys.

[Image: BackstreetProjectCover.jpg]

I just love the wonderful medium that is Comic Books. I just F@*king love it.

Who would they fight? N*Sync and 98°? Sounds like a huge sausage fest to me.
Speaking of bands, my friend is vacationing in Japan with her sister and father. Her dad keeps calling One Piece "One Direction".