06-08-2013, 10:30 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Collections
|
|
06-15-2013, 05:56 PM
06-15-2013, 06:08 PM
^ Awww... I was hoping you'd win and we see you freak out on camera like Charlie finding his "Golden Ticket".
Those are some pretty neat cards!
06-15-2013, 06:34 PM
06-20-2013, 12:45 AM
(06-08-2013, 07:47 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: Jones Soda Bottles. If you notice in the bottom row, far right, is the highly elusive special Metroid Prime Hunters Jones Soda Bottle from 2006. I seriously couldn't even find one bottle on ebay. And I drunk and washed all those bottles myself. Hilariously, I recently started collecting ramune bottles, no idea why. Hopefully years from now I can see a good return on investment of about $8. Anyway, I collect (try to) video game posters, mainly Japanese promo posters. If anyone is interested in seeing them I'll try to get some pictures up. Also, I have a fair amount of figurines, UC related Gundam things, and I've been hunting down rare (ish) RPGs (only thing I have that I think's worth much is the whole Suikoden series)
06-25-2013, 07:52 PM
06-26-2013, 07:41 AM
That's amazing!
06-26-2013, 11:40 AM
I think he said he has a few more, if they are different from this one I will try to post pictures of them.
06-26-2013, 12:51 PM
Please do!
06-29-2013, 02:00 AM
Yu Gi Oh cards and Steel cases
07-01-2013, 05:32 PM
I swear, I'm gonna post a crap-ton of pictures when I get my computer back.
07-01-2013, 06:12 PM
07-03-2013, 01:42 PM
I found out Ness has a Yo-Yo
[spoiler] [/spoiler]I will now do anything to get one.
07-03-2013, 02:56 PM
07-04-2013, 11:47 PM
I tried collecting spaghetti, but I just end up eating it everytime. :/
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: DSCN1136_zpsc0f53136.jpg]](http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa456/CosmykTheDolfyn/DSCN1136_zpsc0f53136.jpg)
![[Image: DSCF3835_zps962acad3.jpg]](http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/JiraiyaSannin15/DSCF3835_zps962acad3.jpg)
![[Image: DSCF3836_zpsc978a95a.jpg]](http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/JiraiyaSannin15/DSCF3836_zpsc978a95a.jpg)
![[Image: DSCF3837_zpsa218df10.jpg]](http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/JiraiyaSannin15/DSCF3837_zpsa218df10.jpg)
![[Image: DSCF3841_zpsc854b701.jpg]](http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/JiraiyaSannin15/DSCF3841_zpsc854b701.jpg)
[/spoiler]