02-07-2014, 09:27 AM
So many good ones. But now I want Vicious Vixens haha.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
| Poll: So, Poll time! You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| PvP Horde | 0 | 0% | |
| PvP Alliance | 2 | 25.00% | |
| PvE Horde | 1 | 12.50% | |
| PvE Alliance | 1 | 12.50% | |
| Doesn't matter but I'm in. | 1 | 12.50% | |
| I just wanted to vote. | 3 | 37.50% | |
| Total | 8 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
VGFacts/VGResource World of Warcraft Group
|
|
02-07-2014, 09:27 AM
So many good ones. But now I want Vicious Vixens haha.
02-07-2014, 06:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2014, 06:28 PM by Psychospacecow.)
I ain't exactly a vixen, Cucco.
Status for everyone so far? Currently level 12, going to low level stormwind to get some skinning done.
02-07-2014, 07:21 PM
If anyone needs some armor kits, I've made a few.
02-07-2014, 08:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2014, 08:50 PM by Psychospacecow.)
Valley of the Game
So, when we gonna meet up in-game?
02-08-2014, 12:54 PM
We're still unpacking in-between work. I'll see if he wants to get on tonight when he gets home from work though.
02-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Sounds good if things keep going as they have for me today.
02-08-2014, 02:40 PM
I should be on tonight as well.
02-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Alright, meet up in Stormwind docks?
02-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Sounds good to me! If we can decide on a name before then, we can also sign the charter.
02-08-2014, 07:04 PM
I'm getting on now to get my guy to lvl 12. Feel free to add me. Battle ID is skaterbrain182@yahoo.com
02-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Everyone good for meeting up right about now? We can decide on a name in-game if need be.
02-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Yeah, I'm on now. Name is Cheimon.
02-08-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm about to get on. Thinking up names.
Vicious Groggies?
02-09-2014, 12:43 AM
Gotta say, no complaints.
02-09-2014, 06:31 PM
It won't let me design the tabard. I picked some stuff out, and I screenshotted one of my favorites. But it won't let me design unless i'm the guild master or something.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|