04-17-2014, 08:15 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Guess the videogame in the picture
|
|
04-17-2014, 08:31 PM
I know it's a Tekken game, but I can't tell which.
04-17-2014, 08:33 PM
Tekken II?
04-17-2014, 08:39 PM
I was going to guess Tekken II, but since CLX said that, I'll go with Tekken III
04-17-2014, 08:42 PM
master got it.
04-17-2014, 08:50 PM
04-17-2014, 08:55 PM
Isn't that Pirates of the Caribbean for the GBA? I actually remember playing that game!
04-17-2014, 09:26 PM
04-17-2014, 09:36 PM
PotC was actually pretty fun from what I remember, but here we go:
04-17-2014, 09:44 PM
That was that Final Fantasy that came out exclusively in the west isn't it?
Mystic Quest I think it was called.
04-17-2014, 09:49 PM
04-17-2014, 09:55 PM
04-18-2014, 06:29 AM
Banished.
04-18-2014, 08:09 AM
yessir-e
04-18-2014, 12:34 PM
Okay, let's try something relatively obscure.
![]() Hard to find a screenshot without the game's name in the image name. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)




![[Image: ef934d5a8163b99e1fb47c15d14cfceed6b7f804...5_crop.jpg]](http://17f0418678386b4e6860-e4f9fcd924b589d19bf6ccc2802ea9aa.r66.cf1.rackcdn.com/ef934d5a8163b99e1fb47c15d14cfceed6b7f804.jpg__354x307_q85_crop.jpg)