06-26-2013, 10:52 PM
I feel like sharing ideas for a sequel to a video game, but I don't think you people would take me lightly if it that thread was just about that. Especially if it was the original post. (I learned that the hard way.)
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Is it a bad idea to submit VG sequel ideas?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Is it a bad idea to submit VG sequel ideas? - by DokemonStudios - 06-26-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: Is it a bad idea to submit VG sequel ideas? - by cingchris - 06-26-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: Is it a bad idea to submit VG sequel ideas? - by Petie - 06-27-2013, 07:51 AM
RE: Is it a bad idea to submit VG sequel ideas? - by DokemonStudios - 06-27-2013, 10:56 AM
|