Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Websites everyone should be aware of
(07-24-2013, 07:57 PM)Ghost Nappa Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 11:34 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: HEY EVERYONE! Do you like buying things? Do you like using search engines to find out whatever you want? Well I got something that you can use to get money* by just using a search bar. It's called Swagbucks. By watching videos, completing surveys, and even searching items on the site's search bar, you gain swag bucks that can be turned into gift cards, MP3 downloads, and more. This should tell you more about it.

It's perfectly safe, don't worry about that, and this has nothing to do with the "Swager" thing I have no idea what is.

If you are interested, go to swagbucks.com/refer/gamemaster1991 to help both of use along. If you like it give another friend you referral link and they can help you get more swagbucks. Think of it like the DirecTV deal.

I'm pretty sure you have to be 18 or older. If you don't, I'll check it out.

It can be nice but it is kind of annoying and takes forever (personal opinion) but feel free.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Websites everyone should be aware of - by Psychospacecow - 07-24-2013, 08:05 PM