08-06-2013, 03:20 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2013, 03:33 PM by Psychospacecow.)
(08-06-2013, 03:04 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:(08-06-2013, 02:02 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:(08-06-2013, 10:18 AM)Petie Wrote: Haha, no need for explanation - I meant to comment on the Duelist Kingdom Tournament before but totally forgot! But while I appreciate the reference, custom titles need to be earned :P
Isn't the fact that I've posted all but one of the Yu-Gi-Oh! things on here enough? (Try typing THAT on a phone)
All but one? I think you did them ALL. Nerd Just kidding
(08-05-2013, 06:38 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: Now that we know your REAL name and you are indeed the Star Hunter, you MUST change your profile pic to a famed bounty hunter. My suggestions:
And, it's a bit of a cheat, but he's been in video games before, right?
My opinion, it should be this guy.
![[Image: Fnv-mercenarypack.jpg]](http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/d/d7/Fnv-mercenarypack.jpg)
![[Image: P1Mercenaries.jpg]](http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv210/Quelex-II/Wings%20of%20Liberty%20Walkthrough/P1Mercenaries.jpg)
"All but one? I think you did them ALL. Nerd Just kidding"
I forgot to post the one for Borderlands 2 and someone else got it.



![[Image: hidden05_080222a-l1.jpg]](http://pvnrpg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/hidden05_080222a-l1.jpg)
![[Image: 79.jpg]](http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/100greatestcharacters/photos/79.jpg)
![[Image: 51GE5K5XDSL.jpg]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GE5K5XDSL.jpg)