Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
The "I Want Suggestions" Thread
(09-23-2013, 11:42 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: For Hex: I'm not sure what you have seen, but try Ghost Busters (and maybe the second yet it's not as creepy), Sleepy Hollow (though that maybe Nightmareish) and Zombieland (though YMMV since I have yet to see this one.

I've seen all those, but thank you; I'm guessing if it's more obscure there's a higher chance of my not having seen it. You should see Zombieland. It's great.

Quote:As for my question, anyone know any good N64 games I should pick up? I like platformers, like Rocket Robot on Wheels and Banjo Kazooie, but i could careless about the genre of game, as I collect anything there is. I resontly picked up Rampage 2: Universal Tour and Pokemon: Puzzle League, so you can cross those of your list.

You've played Rayman 2, right? If not, I highly recommend it as it has some cut scenes taken out of the PS2 release.

It's a total collection fest, but DK 64 was a lot of fun.

Conker's BFD, of course.

Oh! And Gex! I think it's Gex 3 that got a 64 release. Maybe 2 did as well but I didn't play that one.

Sorry if some of those are obvious "No duh, of course I've played those!".

Messages In This Thread
The "I Want Suggestions" Thread - by Hexadecimal - 09-23-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: The "I Want Suggestions" Thread - by Hexadecimal - 09-23-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: The "I Want Suggestions" Thread - by pAroxizm - 10-05-2013, 06:40 AM