Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo?
Regardless in the differences between software development of the Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3 consoles, they all have their capabilities and flaws like any other software. Imagine this. What if certain games that were released on only both the 360 and PS3 were released on the Nintendo console? Titles like Splatterhouse, Catherine, Lollipop chain, and hell Bioshock were also made for the Nintendo console.

Some things would be difficult to do with the controls for the said games since these games require more buttons than what the Wii remote has on. Chances are the said ports would have capability of being played with a Nintendo gamecube controller(which would probably be easier to the said gamer) instead how it works out for the Wii remote and nunchuck.

As much as I know a few people who think some of the games that were made only for the 360 and PS3 could work out on the Nintendo console, chances are that the third party developer had been skeptical about doing things for the Wii U console. They don’t see the potential on what the Wii U can do for gaming. Hence why some of the developers who were originally going to make games for the Wii U console later decided to back out. I know Ubisoft was originally going to just put Rayman Legends on only the Wii U(as we all know, they later put the game on the 360 and Ps3 as well).

If developers just gave Nintendo and Wii U a chance, they can see how good it will be for third party development. Heck. There are already people talking about how games such as South Park: Stick of Truth, Kingdom Hearts III, and hell even Grand Theft Auto V should be made for the Wii U over the other third party consoles. I know at one point that one of the Rockstar gaming studios was interested in bringing a GTA game to the Wii(not sure if he was talking about a new game like V for just a port of 3 or Vice City with new things to add to the game’s content). But like everyone else who has given up on the console, they backed out.
[/align]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo? - by CLXcool - 11-18-2013, 06:26 PM