Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Bad movies you love: or Bad films that are so bad they're good.
Films I secretly enjoy? Gotta agree with you on the Arnie films. They have a "whimsical" feel to them that you can't bring yourself to hate. I think UK broadcasting has pretty much set them as the Christmas films so it's no surprise they are repeated so often.

Also any Nicholas Cage film. It's a tradition of mine and a friend to watch Nicholas Cage films. We've watched so many of them but films like Ghost Rider 2, Deadfall and the best one of all Vampires Kiss are mind blowing. I highly recommend Vampires Kiss. I can't even explain that film.
(Here's Nicholas Cage walking around a nightclub with fake vampire teeth).
[Image: vampireskiss.jpg]
It's also the origin of the 'You Don't Say' Meme.
Don't watch them while high though.

Secret likes:
Amazing Spiderman. I can't turn away from such a shallow train wreck of a film as I'm a huge Spiderman fan. But it's also due to how bad the film is in general.
Transformers. Again, extremely stupid films but the action scenes combined with the CGI/Special Effects are phenomenal.
Final Fantasy Advent Children: It's bad but nice to look at.

Obvious answer:
The Room.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad movies you love: or Bad films that are so bad they're good. - by BumblebeeCody - 05-31-2014, 06:05 AM