Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bad movies you love: or Bad films that are so bad they're good.
(06-06-2014, 08:18 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 04:34 PM)CLXcool Wrote: Howard the duck is a complete guilty pleasure for me. It may be bad, but it has its moments that make it good. I will admit that the special effects are gold in this(considering that George Lucas's studio provided the effects for the film). A midget in a duck costume is much more appealing than a photoshopped realistic looking chipmunk or blue turd for that matter.

Guess what I have a special edition of :P I saw it used in a store once and thought it looked interesting enough. Haven't had the time to watch it yet, though.
I got the special edition of Howard on DVD as a birthday gift from my sister. In my mind, I said to myself 'why the hell did she get me this?'. But when the hybrids of Alvin were rolling in at the time, I sat down to watch it. And its more appealing each way if you think about it. Still. Maybe the film wouldn't have gotten so much negative feedback in the 80s if they just went ahead with the original idea of Howard being an animated feature(which was rejected because George Lucas didn't think anyone would see an animated feature of an underground comic, and the fact being that they didn't want complaints from parents seeing that 'Donald' is doing things he shouldn't be doing).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad movies you love: or Bad films that are so bad they're good. - by CLXcool - 06-08-2014, 03:31 PM