Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Youtubers are playing E3 games early
(07-21-2014, 11:24 AM)RepentantSky Wrote:
(07-21-2014, 05:27 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I am more annoyed by the fact that these people are getting the games early. Not even for review purposes but just in the "Hey, play this game and post every single detail about it online before everyone else has the chance to play it" way.

I don't even bother to pre-order this crap anymore, there doesn't seem to be a point.
Can you explain to me how someone getting to play a game before you do ruins pre-orders? There are two major reasons to have pre-orders, one is for bonuses and the other is to help people buy a game overtime who wouldn't be able to buy it in full otherwise. I don't see how people playing the game early like this ruins, or for that matter, even effects either of those things.

Maybe it's worth it in a country where you actually get preorder bonuses and the games are delivered on time. Here you are lucky if you get them on the release day, still usually after and in worst cases, so late you could have just gone to a store and bought it. Then favoritism strikes and popular people get their copies weeks beforehand. After that I just stopped caring.

The main bad part about people playing games so early is that absolutely everything, including the ending, is open for public and I have to dread carefully on the gaming sites I go to for weeks. Just one random comment on an article and boom, ending or a major twist spoiled. This has happened. Then I won't even get the games on time anyway which makes it even more frustrating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Youtubers are playing E3 games early - by Mass Distraction - 07-21-2014, 02:12 PM