Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Persona 4 Dance all Night game is coming to the West
(05-29-2015, 03:38 AM)RepentantSky Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 05:51 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: That's cool. I didn't have any doubts that it wouldn't come here (the Persona 3/4 series being really popular in the west) but really nice to know that we will get it. I think I'll buy it just to have a complete Persona collection.

Now, wake me up when they give a relese date for Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem in the west.

You want to sleep until at least E3? Good luck with that.

In a moment of seriousness though, do you really want to play a game that has you do dances to save other Idol's like Rise and defeat shadows with it? That's kind of an odd step for a game to take.

I can deal with that.

As for P4DAN, I 'm only in it for persona. From what I have played of the Hatsune Miku games it's based of off (and by that I mean the first level of Elite Beat Agents and non of the Project DIVA games), I'm not sure I would like the game all that much and I really could careless about all the crap that comes with the Super Special Awesome edition of the game so I'm not paying $80+ dollars on that. However, I love goofy games and this game is all about not taking itself seriously.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 4 Dance all Night game is coming to the West - by gamemaster1991 - 05-31-2015, 12:20 PM