09-08-2015, 06:15 AM
If I'm to be honest, even though I'm at the ripe age of the target point and click gamer, I never liked the genre. Watching the Monkey Island games be played is fine, but I doubt I'd play a new one if it came out.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Ron Gilbert wants to do a new Monkey Island game
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Ron Gilbert wants to do a new Monkey Island game - by CLXcool - 09-07-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: Ron Gilbert wants to do a new Monkey Island game - by RepentantSky - 09-08-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: Ron Gilbert wants to do a new Monkey Island game - by Psychospacecow - 09-08-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Ron Gilbert wants to do a new Monkey Island game - by CLXcool - 09-08-2015, 04:32 PM
|