02-20-2016, 07:35 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2016, 07:36 AM by MeleeWaluigi.)
You mean use a video as evidence or submit a trivia about a video of a trailer for a game that differs from the final game or something like that?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts. |
|
Where can I post a submission for a video?
|
|
02-20-2016, 07:35 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2016, 07:36 AM by MeleeWaluigi.)
You mean use a video as evidence or submit a trivia about a video of a trailer for a game that differs from the final game or something like that?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Where can I post a submission for a video? - by bantam - 02-19-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Where can I post a submission for a video? - by MeleeWaluigi - 02-20-2016, 07:35 AM
RE: Where can I post a submission for a video? - by Psychospacecow - 02-20-2016, 02:04 PM
|