Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Movies/tv shows/comics that could work as video games
Some of us know that some licensed video games are good(Ducktales, Goldeneye, Telltale's Back to the future and Walking Dead) while others just flat out suck(Beetlejuice, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street). So this thread is to discuss about what movies, tv shows, comic books/graphic novels that could work as video games. Name the product, who you want to develop the game, how the gameplay should be, and why you want it(make sure you give your reason in detail please).

After seeing a few comments of some comparison between Who Framed Roger Rabbit and L.A Noire. I have decided that I would like to see a new Roger Rabbit game made by the team who developed L.A Noire. They could use a mixture of cel-shading(for the 'animated' characters) while using 3D for the real people who resemble live-action. Gameplay wise. I can imagine it working out in a mixture between Grim Fandango's gameplay as an adventure game. That would be a good game to buy(if they can even get Bob Hoskins to come out of retirement to voice Eddie Valiant). Although. I am not holding my breath since Disney doesn't want to make any deals with Rockstar games(since they are known for getting into trouble with the media with video games). But it still be a great video game.

Messages In This Thread
Movies/tv shows/comics that could work as video games - by CLXcool - 10-31-2013, 08:57 AM