Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo?
Suikoden 2 on the Playstation. Sure, it's a generic turn-based RPG, I know... But it's more than that.
108 characters to recruit. One of the most incredible stories I've ever read, played, or seen. Great humour. Really surprisingly deep gameplay mechanics compared to other turn-based RPGs.

It's one of the only games that has ever brought me to the point of actually having water leak from my eye sockets.

(01-11-2014, 06:03 PM)RepentantSky Wrote: My favorite game of all time is pretty much any tactical RPG, but if I had to pick just one, surprisingly, I'd go with Jeanne D'Arc for the PSP. It plays a lot like tactics which I really enjoy but it's also a very fun and colorful world to explore. The story is really interesting to, adding in fantasy elements to the French and English hundred years' war. Perhaps it's also the fact that I have heritage on both major sides of that war that makes me like a game representing it.

I like this dude. That game was awesome - really didn't get as much appreciation as it should have done. I don't like many T-RPGs, but this was one of them. Vandal Hearts, too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Dazz - 01-12-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Klonoa - 01-13-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by Ghenry - 01-26-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: What's Yo Favorite Games, Yo? - by CLXcool - 02-15-2014, 06:54 PM