Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What voices do you hear when your playing a video game
In some video games. There's always that time where the characters just speak in speech boxes(like in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga). But to keep the fun of the game alive, some people use their imagination to 'hear' the characters speak by having them have a voice. For the record. This is just for video games that have speech boxes as well as characters who just speak in gibberish like language(like Banjo Kazooie). Name the character from a game, who you imagine voicing him, and what type of voice the said voice actor/actress is giving the character.

Whenever I play Superstar Saga. I've always imagined Popple being voiced by Rob Paulsen, doing a mobster styled voice since popple is a bandit and he would have sounded like he was from an urban area. Seeing that Booster from Super Mario RPG had a bit of a similarity to Wario. I've pictured Booster sounding a little similar like Wario. Although voiced by Jim Cummings.

Messages In This Thread
What voices do you hear when your playing a video game - by CLXcool - 02-01-2014, 02:49 PM