Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
South park: Stick of truth discussion
Describe the room, I beat that area myself earlier today.

*edit*

So here is what I have found out from playing 10+ hours so far. This game...Is...Amazing. I have been non stop smilling and laughing throughout the entire game. I had to stop in one very particular fight due to a QTE that I was just laughing too hard at. This game is gold, anyone who loves crude humor, South Park's way of not giving a crap about WHO or WHAT they insult and also fart humor, needs to get this game. The battles are turn based similar to Paper Mario 64 and Paper Mario: TYOD. The only thing I am a tad upset about is that you can't switch to your pal to let them go first but oh well a small complaint. The description for some weapons and gear, hell even the JUNK items, is worth looking through to see if you can tell where that item came from, like what episode. The characters are all spot on, thank you Matt and Trey for your hard work, and even the classes themselves are a lot of fun to play with their own playstyle. Also another gripe, REGARDLESS of your class, you can equip ANY weapon you want. I know people probably do not care but if I am playing a rogue then I feel REALLY awkward carrying a two handed mace around. Also I have noticed some bugs and the game did freeze for me once but the quicksave, thankfully, saved my place. I am sure some patches will be released within the upcoming months to fix said bugs but just letting you all know that there are some bugs around.

Any questions, PM me or reply here and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Messages In This Thread
RE: South park: Stick of truth discussion - by Xannidel - 03-12-2014, 10:09 PM