Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bad movies you love: or Bad films that are so bad they're good.
We've all got a bad movie we love, for me I have several dozen. There are just too many bad films that are so bad they're good.

I just finished watching "The Secret Agent Club" after I remembered it from my childhood. The film was a generic 90's film with all your favourites. Hulk Hogan as the secret agent dad who ran a toy store, the white child who is his son, the white tomboy, the black kid who lives in poverty and knows a local street gang and is also a l33t hacker (he hacks into government files halfway through the film), and the Japanese kid who knows martial arts. Oh, and they also own a Virtual Boy.

I actually think that all the films that Arney did back in his day (Kindergarden Cop, Jingle all the way, Twins etc.) are some great examples of films that are so stupidly bad, they're good. I actually watch Jingle All the Way every Christmas Eve just because.

I also like a lot of the Sandler films. Waterboy was a good film even though everyone hated it, Happy Gilmore and hell even Click to an extent were decent films.

What about you, what films do you love even though they're horrible?

Messages In This Thread
Bad movies you love: or Bad films that are so bad they're good. - by retrolinkx - 05-30-2014, 10:49 PM