Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bad movies you love: or Bad films that are so bad they're good.
(12-18-2014, 06:01 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(12-17-2014, 10:02 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: I would also like to add Digimon the Movie. Most likely the single most quoted movie for me and my brother.

How is that a bad movie though? If Digimon was a bad movie, that should apply to pretty much every anime adaptation out there. It was one of the better adaptations I've seen.

Acording to most of the fans I've seen, they count the Amrican version as an inverior product. Something about destroying the pase of the orignal three movies by making them one, replasing the soundtrack with something more "90's Amarican," and in the words of one reviewer "ruining the fight with Diaboromon by changing it from a somber fight to something more Rocken'," among other changes.

I for one like the goofy nature of the movie along with all the music and the way we got three movies in one. It's about as silly as the show only more quotable lines and that's why I like it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad movies you love: or Bad films that are so bad they're good. - by gamemaster1991 - 12-18-2014, 10:43 AM