Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Those amazing games no one knows about.
(03-20-2013, 03:29 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote: Legend of Dragoon for the PS1. This was the first RPG I ever played, and it's easily one of my favorites. The characters were amazing, the story was ace, and the battle system. Oh man, the battle system. Picture something like Super Mario RPG or the Mario and the Luigi game's timed button presses, but even better. Each character had tons of what they called "Additions", or combos basically, that they could pull off in battle during their attack phase. They ranged from a simple two-three hit combos to ten-fifteen hitters that took time to master. Better yet, each successful hit gave out xp that LEVELED YOUR COMBOS UP. Granted, these days that's not a big deal, but back then that was THE SHIT.

God, I miss that game.

Legend of Dragoon was the very first demo I ever played and it was pure awesome!! Such a beautiful game!

I would like to put on this list Maximo: Ghosts to Glory and Maximo vs. Army of Zin for PlayStation 2. Both Capcom games based on the Ghosts'n Goblins series. Amazing games and pretty hard too, especially the first one. It's a pity they didn't make a third part.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those amazing games no one knows about. - by Reeves Reus - 03-22-2013, 06:09 PM