Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Those amazing games no one knows about.
(04-27-2013, 05:37 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Well I couldn't recommend this game enough. Deadly Premonition was just re-released yesterday for the PS3 with additional cut content. The game came out in 2010 for the Xbox 360 and PS3 and received mixed reviews from complete praise to utter shit. But this game, easily(!) is one of the best hidden gems of this generation. Since it's been re-released on PS3, it's well worth picking up (or just play the first version on Xbox/PS3). It's only a budget title but an amazing, incredible and memorable one that at.
Just check out this one scene.
It may be silly (and the game is full of scenes and characters like that) but it's extremely well written. If you like Twin Peaks you'll like this...with spelling errors, even on the box. If you want something to play, get Deadly Premonition: Directors Cut (or the original)
No I'm no passively trolling either.

Amazing game. One of my favorites of this gen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those amazing games no one knows about. - by TensePsychopath - 04-28-2013, 07:07 AM