Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorite franchises
Since we have threads for favorite games and movies and whatnot, I thought I'd ask you what's your favorite franchise in general. It doesn't matter if it's comics, movies, games or anything in between as long as it's something that can be called a franchise. I personally have many I like, since I'm the kind of person who has to read, watch and play everything related to a thing I'm interested in but I'm just gonna go with my 4 biggest interests, in no particular order.

Marvel in general, but especially Deadpool. I've bought or seen pretty much every single Marvel live-action film since the first Blade in 98 and bought a bunch of comics. Mostly Deadpool. Do you have any idea how many series there are!? I need to focus on something! Oh yeah and animations, I've seen some of those too.

Anything and everything related to Resident Evil. Even the live-action movies, though I think I might have to draw a line to the TV series based on those if it ever comes to fruition. I prefer to have everything as actual physical copies too, even if it means I have to pay a lot and ship them from far away. If I ever get the money I might even buy the super expensive Chinese comic series.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Including the Equestria Girls spinoff. I'm only into the new show though, as is propably the case with most of the older fans of the series. I did watch the original 80s cartoon when I was a kid but back then I watched practically anything that was animated and dubbed in Finnish. I have no idea why but this series just draws me in and the comics are absolutely amazing.

Evil Dead, followed by Army of Darkness. It's amazing how the comic series is still going after so many years. I have all the movies, including the weird My Name is Bruce and the Evil Dead reboot (which was a really good film), and most of the Army of Darkness comic series as two Omnibus Editions and the AoD vs. Marvel Zombies collected edition. Ashley J. Williams, never stop being awesome.

Messages In This Thread
Favorite franchises - by Mass Distraction - 11-03-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Favorite franchises - by gamemaster1991 - 11-03-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Favorite franchises - by TheTrueBoss997 - 11-03-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Favorite franchises - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 11-03-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Favorite franchises - by Hexadecimal - 11-03-2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Favorite franchises - by gamemaster1991 - 11-03-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Favorite franchises - by CLXcool - 11-03-2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Favorite franchises - by Berry - 11-03-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: Favorite franchises - by Beware of Cuccos - 11-05-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Favorite franchises - by Mass Distraction - 11-05-2014, 01:18 PM