Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy XV demo
(03-19-2015, 12:55 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: If my brother isn't joking, it took him more time to beat the demo than The Order.

That depends. If he tried beating it by leveling up, I could see that. You start at level 4 and good luck beating the boss before level 60. That's a lot of grinding to do. Using the summon Ramuh though, it shouldn't take more than two hours if you do all the sidequests and explore the whole area. It's also fun to try and beat the game in different languages to hear all the different voices. If you are as crazy about linguistics as I am. Plus, the game is amazing to look at. It looks better than the order does so that might make you want to spend time with it. There's also the fact that the boss starts roaming the wild after you beat it once, and who doesn't love trying out a boss for a second or third time. It's like an un-timed monster hunter level without the gathering. I guess what I'm getting at is there is a lot to do, even more so if you like Final Fantasy.

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy XV demo - by RepentantSky - 03-18-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Final Fantasy XV demo - by Psychospacecow - 03-19-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Final Fantasy XV demo - by RepentantSky - 03-19-2015, 01:54 AM