Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Five nights at freddy's 4: The final chapter
(07-26-2015, 11:48 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Ummm...kinda disappointed about what the Bite of '87 is. Meh. It was an interesting premise. I still think there's more to it.

I think the many speculations on what was theorized from the Bite of 87 is what killed it here. Although. It kinda makes you wonder if this 'mistake' that the brother made, later made him get revenge for burning the place down in the third game. I theorized that this game is the very first one for the story. He messes around with his little brother to the extremes when he doesn't realize it, and it puts his little brother in a coma(as well as giving the restaurant a bad name). Purple guy notices this, and he begins to do this to the other children by dressing up as Freddy. Developing his 'sickness' for killing children. 

I can only assume that the young kid didn't make it through the coma(if he did, that could explain the low payment that was received in the first game). Kinda makes you wonder why he would even bother working there after being nearly almost killed from being there as a kid. Taking place after the events of the second game, the first leads to where the purple guy gets 'attacked' by the spirits of the dead children in the first game. The older brother decides to apply for the third game, only to do a favor for his younger brother to put the entire thing of Freddy and his friends out with flames since it reminds him of the his mistake that almost killed his brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Five nights at freddy's 4: The final chapter - by CLXcool - 07-31-2015, 10:45 PM