Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
You have the technical know-how, what would you make as a mod to a game?
I've got a few ideas myself, just casually messing with Skyrim with things I'll never use because I enjoy modding, but I don't know how to make mods.

I'm using Skyrim as an example here, but feel free to make it about anything.

I'd love to have a body mod that uses nodes that are consistent across armors, so you don't have to adjust new armors you've installed if you are using a custom and/or different body from the mod creator. It would allow for a lot more freedom in that regard, and simplify things significantly for the end user.

Following that, I'd love to add in armors representing Sylvanas, Dark Magician (and Dark Magician Girl), Kerrigan (infested and not), various Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, various WoW characters, maybe some Valkyria Chronicles, some of the Final Fantasy games, etc.

Imagine how cool it'd be, having a Skyrim party of Dark Magician, Celtic Guardian, and Dark Magician Girl fighting Blue-Eyes White Dragons.

Or having a dlc map where there's a zerg infestation.

Messages In This Thread
You have the technical know-how, what would you make as a mod to a game? - by Psychospacecow - 07-25-2015, 03:04 AM