Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This is kind of an odd question...
I wanted to ask what kind companies people here at most loyal to/are most likely to buy from, but that's kind of a hard question to word within a reasonable thread title, so I ask it here in the thread instead. Perhaps another good question to ask though is, does what company is behind a game have a huge effect on what you buy. I know for me, I bought a PS Vita mostly to play Atlus games. 

I have a tendency to prefer games from companies that make different RPG's, like Xseed and Level 5, and when it comes to games outside of the RPG genre, I know there are names I try to avoid, like EA although there are several companies under their name i like such as Dice. I'm also naturally skeptical of companies with soft in their name where it really doesn't seem to fit like Monolith soft or Spike Chunsoft because I can't shake the feeling that some of those companies are try to cash in on Square's old name. Regardless of whether or not that's true, the idea that it's possible make me weary. 

Anyways, random thought that I think might make for a good conversation.

Messages In This Thread
This is kind of an odd question... - by RepentantSky - 08-22-2015, 03:41 AM