Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What IPS would you like to see Sega return to?
Question 
Now, in one of my previous posts on here. I mentioned that Sega teased gamers that something new was coming for 'fans of the classics'(meaning games from the 16 bit era of gaming). That made me jump to the conclusion that they were going to reveal a new game from one of their old IPS that they haven't touched in years. But it was later revealed that they were making a collection of games for the 3DS. Now. Let's admit it. Sonic the hedgehog has ran its course, and it's time for the hedgehog(along with the series) to take a long break until Sega figures out what made the games great in the first place. I believe its time Sega should go back to some of their old IPS. Since Sonic is losing interest from some of the gamers in the community of gamers, the interest for Sega's older games grows. If anyone points out Sega's attempts for their revivals for their series. Some have been good(like Nights for the Wii) while others have not(Golden Axe)

So. What game from Sega, that hasn't been touched in years, would you like to see Sega bring back in a new game(be it a sequel or a remastered remake)?  It has to be a sega game that HASN'T seen the light in years. If it has gotten at least two sequels, but hasn't gotten a 4th title then that qualifies a game that should have a comeback. Or even as a one shot game that has gotten a cult following over the years.

Even though there were attempts for a 4th title in the series planned, but sadly enough was scrapped(twice). Streets of Rage deserves a chance on being revived from Sega. Side scrollers are still a thing(as it was proven with Rayman and Mario). Plus, the interest for a new Street of rage game is huge. So this would be good to see return. Even though he has been referenced, and had cameos here and there in other Sega games. Billy hatcher and the giant egg is one of the games that Sega doesn't want anyone to know that they developed. It was developed by the same studio that makes the sonic games. What made Billy Hatcher fun to me(aside from the character designs feeling like an anime from the days where anime looked like Astro boy). That it was different from Sonic Team. The good kind of different. I have a hunch that some people behind Sonic Team would like to do another game with Billy. 

What games would you like to see Sega go back to?

Messages In This Thread
What IPS would you like to see Sega return to? - by CLXcool - 01-22-2016, 09:36 PM