Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Donkey Kong painting, and more, in Minecraft
First, I'd like to give credit to my younger daughter who placed a painting on a wall, made out of redstone ore, and said, "Hey Dad. Donkey Kong!" She gave me a reason to find out the origins of these paintings. So, here we go!.....
[Image: Painting_new_4x3_building.png]
DonkeyKong. This painting is level 100 in the original Donkey Kong arcade game placed on bricks. The painting is a lower pixelated part from the full painting by Kristoffer Zetterstrand titled Kong.
[Image: kong.jpg]

[Image: Canvas_16_1.png?version=613ecf560e70b641...482c977e06]
Kebab. This is a painting of a kebab with the green chili peppers titled Kebab med tre pepperoni.
[Image: kebab2.jpg]

[Image: Canvas_16_2.png?version=94deed277b55b6a7...6c11a52c54]
Aztec. This is from the map de_aztec from Counter-Strike, in a free-looks perspective painting, by Kristoffer Zetterstrand, titled de_aztec.
[Image: aztbig.jpg]

[Image: Canvas_16_3.png?version=9be324e1f33733c1...4b1e369aa0]
Alban. This is from the painting Albanian. This is almost definitely not in Albania, considering the landscape in the background is not full of snow and forests.
[Image: alban.jpeg]

[Image: Canvas_16_6.png?version=0fbb88e2a3c76fde...d1f70fff42]
Plants. Paridastrad, a still life painting containing two potted plants, is Swedish for "paradise tree".
[Image: paradistrad.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
Donkey Kong painting, and more, in Minecraft - by Kakariko Kid - 02-27-2016, 07:48 AM