Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yokai Watch 2 confirmed, but that release date though?
Yo-kai Watch 2 two versions have been confirmed for a Western release, They are called Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls and their release date it, 9/30/2016. That's right, they are coming out the same day as a game that is topping anticipated lists left and right, Final Fantasy XV. This either means that Level 5 is confident in their product, or that they don't care because Yo-kai Watch is beating Pokemon in Japan and they are rolling in Yen like it's gone out of style. Either way, I have a feeling that sales just won't go well for this game with this ill-fated release day.

I'd love to link you to the story but I can't, as links don't exist yet. I really need to stop finding stories that haven't even had articles written about them yet, but hey, Yo-kai's official twitter only broke the news about an hour ago and Level 5 themselves only said something about it somewhere I can't find 3 hours ago, so what are you gonna do.

Wouldn't you know right after I said all that about not finding a link, facebook of all places would give me one: http://www.idigitaltimes.com/yo-kai-watc...d=24549185

Messages In This Thread
Yokai Watch 2 confirmed, but that release date though? - by RepentantSky - 05-16-2016, 11:57 AM