Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Optional things that Weren't Worth it
(04-15-2017, 02:21 PM)retrolinkx Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 03:04 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Cane of Byrna. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

[Image: 181?cb=20090417115527]

I cannot even remember how to obtain this item, but it is completely useless to me.

Back when I was a kid, I somehow obtained every single item in LTTP, and actually completed all the dungeons without a guide besides the last one.

I actually got as far as having 18 hearts, and the highest sword and shield. I never actually completed the game as a kid because it was impossible for me to time the magical bursts from the fire rod to light the flames.

I completed it now though.

The best I ever did, when I was a kid, is obtain every item and 19 3/4 hearts; I didn't have a guide and never obtained that last piece of heart to have 20 hearts.

I also found out I could get the Hammer in Dark World dungeon 1, defeated Dark World dungeon 4, got the Master Sword tempered, and then went back and had an easier time defeating Dark World dungeons 1-3; although the gameplay is rather linear, I enjoy knowing that I can play that out of order.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Optional things that Weren't Worth it - by Kakariko Kid - 04-15-2017, 03:05 PM