Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Games you wanted but you couldn't get it for some reason.
(04-23-2013, 05:44 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 05:12 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 04:32 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Every where I look ether does not have it or is too expensive.

What do you count as "too expensive"? The game seems to be fairly common with a 20€ price tag here. I guess you could get one of the newer ports (PSP, DS) for cheaper, too.

I am cheap. I look for games around 5-15 dollars. Disgaea is almost always $25-40. I'm not sure about you but I kinda need to buy food and pay bills. the cheepist I could find it was $15 dollors but it's on amazon and I really don't have a way of buying it. I also only want the PS2 version.

It's not like I don't have to eat and pay my bills, I just have to pay more if I want to get even semi rare games in here :P

A quick search on eBay revealed me quite a bunch of these games under 15 bucks. That's your best choice, man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you wanted but you couldn't get it for some reason. - by Mass Distraction - 04-23-2013, 05:55 PM