Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Websites everyone should be aware of
Do you know of an amazing website that you feel should be known by everyone ?
Well post it here and spread the internet love !

Have you ever looked up to the sky, spotted a plane flying far above, and wondered "I wonder where it's going?"

Well, I made this thread because I unashamedly just spent an hour on this website - http://www.flightradar24.com/

Basically, it shows you every plane in the world and where they are. In real time. (though the USA's FAA have a 5 minute delay because freedom).

You can zoom in, zoom out, see what plane is flying over your head. You can click on a plane, and it tells you all the info (where it came from, where it's going, company, airplane, altitude, speed) with a little line so you can see what path it took.

And that's not the best thing. You can click 'cockpit view' and it puts you in a computer rendered Google-maps-esque view, so you can see what the plane is seeing. I can't say how much fun I've had over the past hour :D

Messages In This Thread
Websites everyone should be aware of - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-06-2013, 11:09 AM