Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Question/Suggestion for videos
Here's another question while we're reviving dead threads.

My wife and I were chatting through while waiting for one of the recent DYKG videos to buffer. How do you guys choose the presenters? At the time we thought of two or three folks we follow on YouTube who would be good presenters for various DYKG videos, and a few of them we actually have the opportunity to talk to on a semi-regular basis.
Are there any specifications one must meet (500 subscribers on YT, at least 10,000 unique views per day on their website, etc.) and who should they contact to express their interest in appearing (for lack of a better word) in a video? Do they have to be 100% gaming involved on their channel or site? We debated that point since most, if not all, of the presenters have been gaming related (which makes total sense), however a few have specialized in non-gaming things, even if they do dabble in gaming related things.
Or if there's a page I never found with this information on it that I can send the people we were talking about a link to, that'd be pretty cool, too. :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question/Suggestion for videos - by CLXcool - 11-01-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: Question/Suggestion for videos - by SamuraiGaiden - 02-04-2016, 10:54 PM