Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo?
(09-14-2013, 02:46 PM)Klonoa Wrote: Also I might as well say this.

Desipte what I said about the Wii U, I feel like my tastes are drifting away from what they were before.

Slowly I have been losing interest in once was once my absolute favourite series, Mario, and slowly have been moving towards more of the Sony side, building up a collection of PS1/2 games and SUPER KAWAII DESU WEABOO GAMES~~~~ for my PS3 and PC while Mario and friends slowly slip from my mind. I still keep an interest in other Nintendo games such as Pokémon and Smash bros, but really I'm becoming a weaboo and the only games Nintendo make for that market are the Kirby and Fire Emblem games.

On the other hand my top 3 games are still Nintendo made (Super Smash Bros Melee, Mother 3 and Super Mario Galaxy.) so maybe I'm still a Nintendo fan I dunno.

EDIT: HD Brawl looks sexy as hell, just saying.

Have you played Dream Team? Its so far great(I said that because I just started playing the game.) The game variety is fun and the humor is sure as hell funny!

I can say that Nintendo is trying to not use too much of resources just to give the console a fun experience. The Gamecube , Wii and N64 didn't do really well compared to Sony products but sure as hell had games that revolutionized the industry. Luigi's Mansion back then had great graphics and it ran smooth same as Dark Moon.

Maybe Nintendo doesn't want to compete with Sony or Microsoft. Maybe the're only concerned about the people who can't afford expensive things like PS3, 360 etc or who could afford but are not sure of where to begin.Maybe they want to make their games as friendly as possible so that their philosophy will always work. Maybe Nintendo is caring more about its consumers than other gamers. If they were serious, they would've released Starfox or F-Zero as soon as the Wii U launched.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo? - by Artwark - 09-15-2013, 04:01 AM