Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo?
(09-15-2013, 10:25 AM)Artwark Wrote: Wow I can't believe you guys are so into Frame rates and other stuff that many are probably not going to care about. I can't believe a single 1080p issue is what ruins a game experience.

So if you like played Super Mario Galaxy 1 or 2, you won't enjoy it because of it running at 720p? What a freak! I'm glad I don't complain about this stuff like you guys!

Oi there, insulting others is not cool whatsoever.

In my case, I said 60fps was important because it allows the game to be faster and more responsive. F-Zero X reduced the polygon count so that it could run at 60fps so even Nintendo know the importance of 60fps.

Also while I see graphics as a bonus rather than a necessity, it's still a part of the game and bad graphics can harm it. Just look at Bubsy 3D if you want an example of bad graphics being a flaw in the game.

Also is there a picture of Wario land: The Shake Dimension in HD? That game is sweet enough in 480 so 1080 must make it look fantastic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is everyone hating the WiiU and Nintendo? - by Klonoa - 09-15-2013, 12:46 PM